Category Archives: Energy/Lightwork
Anything to do with lightwork and energy.
Meaning: “Light of God” or “Fire of God”
Other Names: Uri’el; Urael; St. Uriel, the Archangel; Auriel; Oriel
He helps enlighten our minds with Divine inspiration. You know it’s divine when it is (possibly repetitive) positive, loving and helpful. Archangel Uriel purifies our mental and emotional understanding and transmutes lower engergies into enlightened, spiritual understanding. In a way, he shows us the silver lining in every situation. The archangel is also considered an angel of presence. He is one of the seven archangels that stand at the throne of God and one of the four major archangels that serve humanity. Uriel was sent by God to answer Esdras’ questions. He also supervises the fairies and sprites who inhabit the four elementals (earth, air, fire, and water).
Uriel is often shown with an open hand holding a flame. This flame is the flame of Love.
Legend tells us the Uriel stands at the gates of Eden with a fiery sword. It also says that he holds the key to unconditional forgiveness in every area of our lives. He has been placed in charge of Tartarus (a.k.a. Hades). Uriel is also said to be the one who warned Noah of the Great Flood.
O Holy Angel St. Uriel, whose name means “God is my Light”
We pray that you will guide our thoughts and actions with the Light of Christ.
We ask that you guard and protect us against all the attacks of Satan
Who has tempted man since the Garden of Eden.
May you and all the choirs of Angels intercede for us before the Most Holy Trinity
That we may receive mercy and eternal life in heaven, We ask this through Christ our Lord,
- “So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.” ~ Genesis 3:24 (KJV) (Sometimes considered to be the angel holding the flaming sword)
- “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them;; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.” ~ Isaiah 63:9 (He is sometimes considered an angel of presence)
- “And the angel that was sent unto me, whose name was Uriel, gave me an answer, And said, Thy heart hath gone to far in this world, and thinkest thou to comprehend the way of the most High?” ~ II Esdras 4:1-2 (IV Ezra 4:1-2) (KJV)
- “And unto these things Uriel the archangel gave them answer, and said, Even when the number of seeds is filled in you: for he hath weighed the world in the balance.” ~ II Esdras 4:36 (IV Ezra 4:36)
- “And so I fasted seven days, mourning and weeping, like as Uriel the angel commanded me.” ~ II Esdras 5:20 (IV Ezra 5:20)
- “Where is Uriel the angel, who came unto me at the first? for he hath caused me to fall into many trances, and mine end is turned into corruption, and my prayer to rebuke.” ~ II Esdras 10:28 (IV Ezra 10:28)
- “And soul and spirit shall the great Uriel give them at the commandment of God; for him hath God set over the rising again of the dead at the day of judgement.” ~ Apocalypse of Peter (http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/apocalypsepeter-mrjames.html)
- “Uriel (Urael) the angel of God shall bring forth the souls of those sinners (every one according to his transgression: perhaps this clause should end the preceding paragraph: so Grebaut takes it) who perished in the flood, and of all that dwelt in all idols, in every molten image, in every (object of) love, and in pictures, and of those that dwelt on all hills and in stones and by the wayside, whom men called gods: they shall burn them with them (the objects in which they dwelt, or their worshippers?) in everlasting fire; and after that all of them with their dwelling places are destroyed, they shall be punished eternally.” ~ Apocalypse of Peter
- “Ezrael the angel of God shall bring them forth out of this fire and establish a judgement of decision. This then is their judgement. A river of fire shall flow and all judgement (they that are judged) shall be drawn down into the middle of the river. And Uriel shall set them there.” ~ Apocalypse of Peter
- “Now when the immortal angels of the undying God Barakiel, Ramiel, Uriel, Samiel, and Azael, [These names are from Enoch.] knowing all the evil deeds that any hath wrought aforetime -then out of the misty darkness they shall bring all the souls of men to judgement, unto the seat of God the immortal, the great.” ~ Apocalypse of Peter
- “Then shall the great angel Uriel break the monstrous bars framed of unyielding and unbroken adamant, of the brazen gates of Hades, and cast them down straightway, and bring forth to judgement all the sorrowful forms, yea, of the ghosts of the ancient Titans, and of the giants, and all whom the flood overtook. And all whom the wave of the sea hath destroyed in the waters, and all whom beasts and creeping things and fowls have feasted on: all these shall he bring to the judgement seat; and again those whom flesh-devouring fire hath consumed in the flames, them also shall he gather and set before God’s seat.” ~ Apocalypse of Peter
- “And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. . . .” ~ Enoch 9:1-2 (http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/ethiopian/enoch/index.html)
- “Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: Go to Noah and tell him in my name “Hide thyself!” and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world. . . .” ~ Enoch 10:1-4
- “And Uriel said to me: ‘Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, (here shall they stand,) till the day of the great judgement in which they shall be judged till they are made an end of. And the women also of the angels who went astray shall become sirens.’ And I, Enoch, alone saw the vision, the ends of all things: and no man shall see as I have seen.” ~ Enoch 19:1-3
- “And these are the names of the holy angels who watch. Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and over Tartarus. . . .” ~ Enoch 20:1-3
- “I said: ‘For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?’ Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: ‘Enoch, why dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are of the number of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.’ And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of fire: neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture. Then I said: ‘How fearful is the place and how terrible to look upon!’ Then Uriel answered me, one of the holy angels who was with me, and said unto me: ‘Enoch, why hast thou such fear and affright?’ And I answered: ‘Because of this fearful place, and because of the spectacle of the pain.’ And he said unto me: ‘This place is the prison of the angels, and here they will be imprisoned for ever.’” ~ Enoch 21:5-10
- “Then said I: ‘For what object is this blessed land, which is entirely filled with trees, and this accursed valley between?’ Then Uriel, one of the holy angels who was with me, answered and said: ‘This accursed valley is for those who are accursed for ever: Here shall all the accursed be gathered together who utter with their lips against the Lord unseemly words and of His glory speak hard things. Here shall they be gathered together, and here shall be their place of judgement. In the last days there shall be upon them the spectacle of righteous judgement in the presence of the righteous for ever: here shall the merciful bless the Lord of glory, the Eternal King. In the days of judgement over the former, they shall bless Him for the mercy in accordance with which He has assigned them (their lot).’ Then I blessed the Lord of Glory and set forth His glory and lauded Him gloriously.” ~ Enoch 27:1-5
- “. . . And I saw how the stars of heaven come forth, and I counted the portals out of which they proceed, and wrote down all their outlets, of each individual star by itself, according to their number and their names, their courses and their positions, and their times and their months, as Uriel the holy angel who was with me showed me. He showed all things to me and wrote them down for me: also their names he wrote for me, and their laws and their companies.” ~ Enoch 33:2-4
- “The book of the courses of the luminaries of the heaven, the relations of each, according to their classes, their dominion and their seasons, according to their names and places of origin, and according to their months, which Uriel, the holy angel, who was with me, who is their guide, showed me; and he showed me all their laws exactly as they are, and how it is with regard to all the years of the world and unto eternity, till the new creation is accomplished which dureth till eternity. . . .” ~ Enoch 72:1-2
- “. . . And all these Uriel, the holy angel who is the leader of them all,showed to me, and their positions, and I wrote down their positions as he showed them to me, and I wrote down their months as they were, and the appearance of their lights till fifteen days were accomplished. . . .” ~ Enoch 74:2-3
- “. . . For the signs and the times and the years and the days the angel Uriel showed to me, whom the Lord of glory hath set for ever over all the luminaries of the heaven, in the heaven and in the world, that they should rule on the face of the heaven and be seen on the earth, and be leaders for the day and the night, i.e. the sun, moon, and stars, and all the ministering creatures which make their revolution in all the chariots of the heaven. In like manner twelve doors Uriel showed me, open in the circumference of the suns chariot in the heaven, through which the rays of the sun break forth: and from them is warmth diffused over the earth, when they are opened at their appointed seasons.And for the winds and the spirit of the dew when they are opened, standing open in the heavens at the ends. As for the twelve portals in the heaven, at the ends of the earth, out of which go forth the sun, moon, and stars, and all the works of heaven in the east and in the west, There are many windows open to the left and right of them, and one window at its (appointed) season produces warmth, corresponding (as these do) to those doors from which the stars come forth according as He has commanded them, and wherein they set corresponding to their number. And I saw chariots in the heaven, running in the world, above those portals in which revolve the stars that never set. And one is larger than all the rest, and it is that that makes its course through the entire world.” ~ Enoch 75:3-9
- “. . . And Uriel showed me another law: when light is transferred to the moon, and on which side it is transferred to her by the sun.” ~ Enoch 78:10
- “. . . Such is the picture and sketch of every luminary which Uriel the archangel, who is their leader, showed unto me.” ~ Enoch 79:6
- “And in those days the angel Uriel answered and said to me: Behold, I have shown thee everything, Enoch, and I have revealed everything to thee that thou shouldst see this sun and this moon, and the leaders of the stars of the heaven and all those who turn them, their tasks and times and departures.” ~ Enoch 80:1
- “And the account thereof is accurate and the recorded reckoning thereof exact; for the luminaries, and months and festivals, and years and days, has Uriel shown and revealed to me, to whom the Lord of the whole creation of the world hath subjected the host of heaven. . . .” ~ Enoch 82:7-8
- “And God said to Michael and to Gabriel and Uriel: “Spread out the clothes and cover the body of Adam.” And they bore the sweet olive oil and poured it upon him. And the three great angels prepared him for burial.” ~ Life of Adam and Eve 40:2 (http://www2.iath.virginia.edu/anderson/vita/english/vita.gre.html#per2)
- “Again the Lord said to the angels Michael and Uriel: ‘Bring me 3 linen shrouds and stretch them over Adam. Bring other shrouds and stretch them over Abel, his son. Then bury Adam and his son.’ And all the virtues of the angels processed before Adam, and thus was the dormition of the dead sanctified. The angels Michael and Uriel buried Adam and Abel in the regions of paradise which Seth and his mother saw, but no one else. Michael and Uriel: ‘Just as you see us doing, likewise bury your dead.’ [III+***Legend of the Wood of the Cross*** ]III” ~ Life of Adam and Eve 48:1-3 (http://www2.iath.virginia.edu/anderson/vita/english/vita.lat.html#per2)
- “And Solomon said to him: ‘Tell me, O demon, to what zodiacal sign thou art subject.’ And he answered: ‘To the Water-pourer. And those who are consumed with desire for the noble virgins upon earth . . . . . [there appears to be a lacuna here], these I strangle. But in case there is no disposition to sleep, I am changed into three forms. Whenever men come to be enamoured of women, I metamorphose myself into a comely female; and I take hold of the men in their sleep, and play with them. And after a while I again take to my wings, and hie me to the heavenly regions. I also appear as a lion, and I am commanded by all the demons. I am offspring of the archangel Uriel, the power of God.'” ~ Testament of Solomon 10 (http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/testamen.htm)
- “I Solomon, having heard the name of the archangel, prayed and glorified God, the Lord of heaven and earth. And I sealed the demon and set him to work at stone-cutting, so that he might cut the stones in the Temple, which, lying along the shore, had been brought by the Sea of Arabia. But he, fearful of the iron, continued and said to me: ‘I pray thee, King Solomon, let me go free; and I will bring you all the demons.’ And as he was not willing to be subject to me, I prayed the archangel Uriel to come and succour me; and I forthwith beheld the archangel Uriel coming down to me from the heavens.” ~ Testament of Solomon 11
- “Likewise also the sixth said: ‘I am Error, O King Solomon. And I will make thee to err, as I have before made thee to err, when I caused thee to slay thy own brother. I will lead you into error, so as to pry into graves; and teach them that dig, and I lead errant souls away from
all piety, and many other evil traits are mine. But I have an angel that frustrates me, Uriel.'” ~ Testament of Solomon 40
- “The third said: ‘I am called Arôtosael. I do harm to eyes, and grievously injure them. Only let me hear the words, ‘Uriel, imprison Aratosael’ (sic), at once I retreat . . . . .'” ~ Testament of Solomon 75
The Crown Chakra (a.k.a. Sahasrara), the seventh chakra, is located on the top of your head, or the crown. It has to do with understanding. The senses associated with this chakra are oneness and unity. The related parts of the body are the pineal gland, the brain, and the nervous system.
This can be symbolized with a lotus, or a thousand-petaled flower (sometimes infinity petals). Its musical note is B. Its elements are thought and cosmic universality. The planets are Uranus and the Universe. The deities connected are: Ama-Kala, Ennoia, Inanna, Nuit, and Shiva. There are no animals connected to this chakra. The associated gemstones are: amethyst, diamond, and rock crystal. Gold is its metal. Aromas associated are: lotus and olibanum. Incenses associated are: lotus and rose.
Violet and white are the color of this chakra. Violet is the most sensitive and wisest of colors. It is the intuitive color in the aura. It represents the intuitive, the visionary, the futuristic, the idealistic, the artistic, and the magical. White represents the new, in the aura. It also represents the spiritual, the etheric, the transcendent, and the higher dimensions. Purity, truth, and angelic qualities are also represented.
The Crown Chakra is all about oneness and unity. It is also about knowledge, wisdom, harmony, and understanding. It controls a person’s values, morals, and ethics. It’s the gateway to your higher self and your connection to heavenly beings (God, angels of love and light, ect.). It can also help us reach nirvana. This also has to do with our spirituality. It’s connected to the spirit world.
- Lack of spiritual exploration.
- Have no concern for another person’s feelings.
- Feel and/or act as if they have no purpose in life.
- Depressed, unhappy, or confused.
- Have trouble learning new things.
- Feel superior to other human being.
- May have migraines or headaches.
- Feel frustrated, destructive, or disorganized.
- Feel insubstantial, or impractical, and unable to bring yourself down to earth.
- Open to new thoughts and things.
- Have a better connection to your own divine center of being.
- More joyful and attracted to spiritual things.
- Find wonder in all that you do.
- Have understanding, wisdom, trust, selflessness, humanitarianism, and the ability to see the bigger picture in life.
You want this chakra to be open. An affirmation you should know is: “We are, we know.” Another is: “I am connected to my higher self.”
There are some spiritual lessons with this chakra. One is spirituality. The other is living in the now or present.
The Third Eye Chakra (a.k.a. Brow Chakra, Eye of Shiva, Mind’s Eye, Ajna) is located in the middle of the forehead, or between the eyebrows. It is the sixth chakra. It has to do with perception. The sense associated is the sixth sense. This chakra is also associated with the pituitary gland, the carotids, the temples, the eyes, the brain, and the forehead.
It can be symbolized with the Star of David, or a two-petaled flower. Its musical note is A. Its element is light. Jupiter is its planet. The deities connected are: Apollo, Athena, Belenus, Hakini, Hekate (Hecate), Iris, Isis, Krishna, Morpheus, Paramashiva, Tara, and Themis. The owl is its animal. The associated gemstones are: quartz, lapis lazuli, indigo, sapphire, and sodalites. Silver is the metal. Aromas associated are: mint, jasmine, and vanilla. Incenses associated are: acacia, aniseed, mugwort, saffron, and star anise.
Indigo is the color of this chakra. In terms of the aura, indigo represents intuition, sensitivity, and deep feeling.
This chakra is associated with clear sight and clear insight. It is known for being able to perceive things in the spiritual world. It also helps in the development of your intuition.
- Unable to perceive spiritual insights.
- Too caught up with the ordinary human side of life.
- Weak or inadequate sense of self.
- Vision affected in some way.
- Excessive preoccupation with higher realities to the detriment of everyday existence.
- Very egotistical.
- May be schizophrenic.
- May have frequent headaches or migraines.
- Have an awareness of higher levels of self and attuned to your higher self.
- Have an understanding of the totality and purpose of the universe.
- May be clairvoyant and see auras.
- May perceive a radiant, spiritual light.
- May see and receive guidance from higher angelic beings.
You want this chakra open. A good affirmation is: “I see.” “I see clearly and I’m not afraid to see. I am loved and I’m safe.”
There are a few spiritual lessons with this chakra. One is understanding and having an open mind. Another is the reality check. The final lesson is detachment.
The Throat Chakra (a.k.a. Vishuddha), located on the throat, is the fifth chakra. It has to do with communication. The sense associated is hearing. This chakra is also associated with the throat, the neck, the thyroid gland, the arms, the hands, and the brachial cervix.
It can be symbolized with a chalice, or a sixteen-petaled flower. Its musical note is G. Its element is ether/sound. Its planets are Mercury and Neptune. The deities connected with this chakra are: Bride, Ganga, Hermes, Mercury, the Muses, Sarasvati, Seshat, and Thoth. The elephant, the lion, and the bull are this chakra’s associated animals. The gemstones are: aquamarine, turquoise, tourmaline, and chalcedony. Mercury is the metal. Aromas associated are sage and eucalyptus. The incenses are benzoin and frankincense.
Blue and silver are the color of this chakra. In terms of the aura, blue (the most common of the two colors) represents calm, peace, collectedness, communication, generosity, on the right path, truth, and clarity. When it is dark or muddy, it means fear of the future, fear of self-expression, or fear of facing or speaking the truth. Silver is the color of abundance (both spiritual and physical), receptive to new ideas, intuitiveness, and nurturing. A dark and muddy gray means residue of fear accumulating in the body, potential for health problems.
This chakra seeks communication and clear expression. This can be expressed verbally, written, or artistically. It is also associated with clairaudience.
- Inability to accept things.
- Inability to work with situations.
- Loss of voice, sore throats, coughing, and/or difficulty breathing.
- Worry about what you have said.
- Always taking control of things, or others’ lives.
- Gossip frequently.
- Condemn people or situations.
- Able to accept things as they are.
- Able to take responsibility for your personal needs.
- Unafraid to say what needs to be said.
- We say things from a place of love.
Obviously, you want you chakra to be open. Some words to know are: self-knowledge, truth, faith, attitudes, hearing, and speaking. A good affirmation is: “I speak and I’m heard.” Another one is: “I listen to others and they listen to me.”
There are some spiritual lessons with this chakra. One of them is confession. Another is surrendering personal will over to divine will. You also need to learn to have faith and never lose it. The final lesson is truthfulness over deceit.
The Heart Chakra (a.k.a. Anahata) is located on the center of the chest. This is the fourth chakra. It has to do with love and balance. The sense it is associated with is touch. This chakra is also associated with the thymus gland (immune system), heart, circulatory system, lungs and chest.
It can be symbolized with a cross, a hexagram (Star of David), or a twelve-petaled flower. Its musical note is F. Its element is air. Venus is its planet. The deities connected with the heart chakra are: Aphrodite, Avalokita, Freya, Isis, Lakshmi, Maat, and Vishnu. Birds, the dove, and the antelope are also associated with this chakra. The gemstones are: emerald, green jade, kunzite, rose quartz, and pink tourmaline. Copper is its metal. Rose is the aroma. Its incenses are: amber, jasmine, lavendar, marjoram, meadowsweet, and orris root.
Green and pink are the colors of this chakra. The former is the most common and selected the most for association with this chakra. Green represents healing. It’s a comfortable, healthy color of nature. In the aura, green often represents growth and balance. When it is dark green, it can mean jealousy, resentment, insecurity, unempathetic, and sensitive to perceived criticism. Pink means loving, tender, sensitive, artistic, purity, and compassion. It can also represent a new or revived romantic relationship. It can also indicate clairaudience. Dark and murky pink can represent immaturity and/or a dishonest nature.
This chakra shows our emotional empowerment. It connects us to the world of love.
- Hard-hearted, unsympathetic, and self-centered.
- Full of negative emotions.
- Afraid to love others.
- Unable to love yourself.
- Dominated by your emotions and feelings, i.e. love, joy, sorrow, etc.
- Desperate to please others.
- Too overly concerned with the needs of others, putting them above your own needs in an unbalanced way.
- May be involved with a self-centered or immature partner.
- May take all abuse, always forgiving them, and always cleaning up after them.
- Very compassionate, understanding, and generous person.
- The emotions of love, joy, happiness, honesty, and respect are very important to you.
- Considerate and sensitive to the needs of others, and empathetic to their pain.
- Feel love for all beings around you, in an ever-widening circle from yourself and family, pets, friends, neighbors, countrymen, fellow human beings, and all fellow living beings on Earth.
- You can see the Divine in all beings, and you can see the same Divine in you is also the Divine in them as well.
An affirmation that you need to think is: “I love and I am loved.” Some words you need to know are: unconditional love, compassion, peace, forgiveness, and acceptance.
You have a few spiritual lessons with this chakra. One of them is forgiveness. Unconditional love is another one. Learn to let go. Trust and compassion are the final lessons. Develop and open this chakra.
The Solar Plexus Chakra (a.k.a. Manipura) is the third chakra. It is located at the solar plexus, hence the name. This is the focal point of our power and will. Its sense is sight. It’s associated with the pancreas, liver, skin, intestines, and stomach.
It can be symbolized with a circle, or a ten-petaled flower. E is its musical note. Its element is fire. Mars and the Sun are its planets. Its deities are: Ares, Athena, Bel, Bride, Dionysus, Lakini, and Mars. The ram is its animal. The gemstones are: amber, Tiger’s Eye, yellow topaz, and citrine. Iron is the metal of the Solar Plexus Chakra. Aromas associated are: lavendar, rosemary, and bergamot. Some incenses are: calamus, cardamon, carnation, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, marigold, and orange.
Yellow is the color of this chakra. This is the color of the mind, intellect, high intelligence, and wisdom. In terms of the aura, yellow represents: awakening, intelligence, inspiration, action shared, creativity, playful, optimism, and an easy-going attitude. When little kids use yellow in a drawing, they usually use it for the sun or some kind of flower (e.g. sunflower).
This chakra helps tie us to the emotional world. It is the Emotional Center. It also defines our self-esteem and will-power. This is also one of the centers of intuition (a.k.a. “gut feeling”), so pay attention to it.
- Blocking emotions, or emotions feel superficial.
- May only feel negative emotions (i.e. anxiety, panic, or worry).
- Closed to spirit energies.
- Unable to experience sweetness and joy in life.
- Fear of change and incapable of opening to greater things in life.
- Ruled by ambition, pride, fear, love of fame, desires and passions, and likes and dislikes.
- Overly concerned with their place in life and their relation with others.
- May crave the company of other people.
- Be unable to cope or amuse yourself on your own.
- Have a deeply fulfilling emotional life.
- Take an expansive, outgoing, and sociable attitude to the world.
- Able to feel the sweetness of life.
- Have a sense of belonging and fitting in perfectly in the universe.
- Feel daring, confident, and able to take risks.
It is clear that you want this chakra to be open. One of the things you need to think is: “I act.” You can also say: “I love myself for who I am.”
There is one spiritual lesson for you to learn with this chakra. Learn to accept your place in the life stream. It can also be known as self-love. When I say “self-love,” I mean it in that you need to appreciate and accept yourself. Don’t be narcissistic about it. Accept yourself and your place in the stream of life.
The Sacral Chakra (a.k.a. Spleen Chakra, Swadhisthana, Svadhisthana, and Adhishthana) is located in the sacrum (or lower abdomen), hence its name. This is the second chakra. It has to do with sexuality, relationships, creativity, and emotional balance. Its associated sense is taste. This chakra is associated with the sexual organs, the stomach, the upper intestines, the liver, the gallbladder, the gonads, the pancreas, the spleen, the kidneys, the skin, and the middle of the spine.
It can be symbolized with a six-petaled flower, or a pyramid. Its musical note is D. Its element is water. Jupiter, Neptune, and the Moon are its planets. Its gemstones are: carnelian, garnet, moonstone, orange tourmaline, and Tiger’s Eye. The aromas are musk, ylang-ylang oil, and sandalwood. Its incenses are: musk, orange, jasmine, damiana, gardenia, rose and neroli. Tin is the medal. The deities connected with this chakra are: Aphrodite, Diana, Mari, Neptune, Poseidon, Rakini, and Tiamat. Its animals are fish, sea creatures, and makara.
Orange is its associated color. This color symbolizes vitality, vigor, good health, and excitement. In the aura, it can mean that there is a lot of energy and stamina, creativity, productivity, adventurous, courageous, and outgoing nature. It can also mean that the person is currently experiencing stress related to appetites and addictions.
This chakra helps tie us to the emotional world. It is fluid and feeling. It also involves magnetism and attraction of opposites.
- Shy away from love.
- Shy away from sex.
- Often feel guilty, usually the guilt is sex related.
- May feel lack of control.
- Tendency to be stiff and unemotional, often having a “poker face.”
- Not very open to people.
- Emotional most of the time.
- Very emotionally attached to people.
- May have a need for constant sexual gratification.
- Need to justify yourself by constantly trying to please your partner.
- Excessive sexuality that is not healthy.
- Very co-dependent and be easily manipulated and affected by a lover.
- Tendency to be over-emotional or theatrical.
- Frustration can build into aggressive behavior.
- Feelings flow freely and expressed without being over-emotional.
- Open to intimacy.
- Can be passionate and lively.
- You have good connections and relationships with the majority of people.
You know the differences between the activity and openness of the chakra. The main thing you need to think is “Go with the flow.” Another good affirmation is “I feel.”
There some spiritual lessons with this chakra. One of them is creativity. Another is manifestation, which involves some positive thoughts. You need to honor relationships and learn to let go.
Before I begin, I would like to say (type) a few things. I can see others’ auras (energy fields around the body) and feel them when I am close enough [in distance] to those people. I’m also an empathetic person, to the point that I can sometimes feel another person’s pain.
Today, I was near an epileptic woman at the grocery store. First, she passed me while we were in the same aisle. I could tell that she had epilepsy; she was doing her best to keep it under control. Initially, I was shocked; I have never met an epileptic person, nor have I seen one who wasn’t on television. Also, I felt sorry that she was going through this.
After we had the food we wanted, we went to the checkout. The woman and her husband were in front of us. Her husband was further away from us. I was next to her for about five minutes. I could feel her energy–her aura. It was moving, almost shaking. It was non-stop. This is probably how she feels every day. Being my empathetic self, I started almost feeling the need to shake and twitch like she was. It was like the tremor of an earthquake, in some instances. The main way I was able to keep from doing this was to clear my energy with Archangel Michael’s help.
The woman and her husband left. After we checked out, I felt better but shaken. I remembered how her energy felt. My eyes welled with tears. I felt like crying. After a while, I was back to normal but the experience was still in my mind. I thought about it and realized that I didn’t feel like I could have helped her by sending her healing energy. I normally send healing energy to someone who I see is hurting or is ill. This is one of those few times that I felt like I couldn’t help someone by sending them healing energy. In my opinion, it may have taught me that there are going to be times when all I can do is just smile, give love, and be encouraging.
I don’t know if this is how every epileptic person’s aura is. I just know that was how this epileptic woman’s aura was. It’s certainly nothing I have thought about before. What is an epileptic’s aura usually like? I have run some searches in the last few hours about the subject, in the last few hours and have come up with nothing. One thing I wonder: is epilepsy so neural that energy work doesn’t do much to help it?
I may never know the name of that woman. I may never see her again. I’m glad that I spent some time near her. She has taught me a few things. I’m still processing a few of those lessons. I will always remember her. I pray that she gets better. May her life be as peaceful and healing as possible.